Congratulations on taking the first step on your weight loss journey. Indeed this is a journey of discovery.
On this journey, you will discover:
- How to reshape your body to be the envy of your friends and family
- How to create a meal plan and stick to it
- Why eating low calorie meals makes you fatter
- How to set realistic weight loss goals and achieve them
- How the weight loss industry keeps you from losing weight long term
- How to use exercise to decrease the daily stress in your life
- Why 10 minutes a day is not enough
- How to create an exercise plan
- How to take control of your fitness program and get the results you’ve always wanted
- Why you can’t afford not to strength train
- How to choose the right equipment for the right exercise
- How strength training everyday makes you weak
- Why you have NO MORE excuses
Are you dedicated to what you start and love to have fun while doing it? If you’re ready to talk with me about how I can help you and get all your questions answered,
What is it Like Working with a Personal Trainer?
Contrary to popular belief, “Everyone” hasn’t had an experience with a personal trainer, so I thought that this would be a good time to explain what it’s like to work with me. I can’t speak for other trainers because everyone has their own style, but this is how I do it.
If this information sounds like something that will be helpful to you, schedule a time for us to talk so that I can answer your questions.
Where Are You Now?
After we discuss your fitness goals, we move on to the assessments.
Your program starts with a fitness assessment and a nutritional analysis. You have to know where you are right now. before you can even begin to see what type of fitness program will work best for you,
We both have to know where you are. The tests that are used are standard in the health and fitness industry:
- Aerobic capacity levels
- Flexibility range
- Strength limits
- Body composition stats
The results of these tests lets us both know where you stand, physically. Once completed, I am able to design a workout program based on the goals that we set earlier.
You will also go through a nutritional analysis. This is where we both discover what foods, nutrients, vitamins and minerals are needed to make your diet a complete, well-balanced, nutritional plan for the real world that you live in.
From that point, we put the schedule into place and begin OUR journey.
I say OUR journey because we (you and I) both have a stake in your program’s success. It isn’t a one-sided affair, but a team effort for success.
As your trainer, I promise you:
You, the client, are responsible for:
- Showing up mentally and physically
- Following directions
- Executing the plan
- 4 30-minute coaching sessions via Skype or phone
- 12 workouts that include strength training, cardio and flexibility moves
- 21 Day Fat-Blasting Meal Program
- 1 hour Fitness Assessment
- Private online Client area
- 24-7 access to me via email
What I Bring to the Table as a Trainer
I have been certified as a personal trainer for over eight years. Before that, I competed in Fitness and Body Building competitions, served as manager of Madamoiselle Fitness Centers in Oklahoma and Kansas and as Assistant Director of the Weight Loss Clinics of America.
This information is important because I want you to know that you are in good hands. I have the knowledge and experience needed to guide you to success on your weight loss journey.
It won’t be easy, but it will be rewarding and joyful and enriching. You will come away from this experience with confidence and knowledge that you never knew you were capable of attaining.
I believe in my program and I believe in you. Because, if you don’t succeed, neither do I.
If personal training sounds right for you, why not take a couple minutes to fill out a short, fun questionnaire and let’s schedule a time to talk, no obligation. It is the beginning of the new you and your new life.